Intuality.AI is an artificial general intelligence software system that makes decisions in the same way as the brain processes information. The software system simulates human subconscious heuristics and biases to analyze stream(s) of real-time data. This simulation defines and prompts critical decisions embedded in landscapes of future probable events. Intuality then translates these decisions into directive alerts for end-users.
The ability of Intuality.AI both to predict probable future events and to prescribe the best decisions for those events has been validated through its recorded superior performance across a wide-range of applications compared to traditional regression-based or pattern-recognition based technologies. The approach used by Intuality.AI, to simulate human behavior and decision-making in the midst of real-world events, has been confirmed by developments in behavioral science and the emergence of the field of Behavioral Economics.
Real-time Data Input
Intuality relies on only real-time data and minimal computing power to make its prediction(s). After 3 data points, upon the conclusion of each new real-time event, the Intuality software system creates a landscape of near- and far-future probable events with directive alerts. The periodic alerts correspond to Objective data inputs, that may be modified by Influencer data inputs. In addition, responses to these alerts can be automatic processed or be acted upon (or otherwise) by the recipient of the information.
The use only of real-time data and minimal computing power to make its near- and far-future predictions, enables the Intuality software system to be used as an app on mobile devices or on desktop computers with minimal training and start-up costs. These features are in sharp distinction to other artificial intelligence approaches that need first to determine what historical data to use before applying large-scale data analysis to predict trends and near-term events.
Real-time data are entered typically from third-party API interfaces; however, inputs can also be entered manually.
Intuality.AI uses 6 First Principles to simulate the process of human decision-making:
- All final decisions, and the reality they create, are instigated by a singular logical structure of subconscious heuristics and biases.
- The Intuality logic is human-independent and operates in real-time.
- The software system is successful across a wide variety of applications and is at the top 20% of performance.
- Simultaneous real-time data inputs are theoretically unlimited, with their relevancy determined dynamically by iterative logic.
- Inputted data are predefined as either Objectives (prediction goals) or Influencers (environmental factors).
- Real-time data inputs are theoretically unlimited and do not require pre-qualification as to application
- Predictions of near- and far-future possible events are portrayed as dynamic landscapes containing directive alerts around critical high probability events.
The First Principles from which Intuality.AI has been derived enable broad and deep predictions as opposed to the more narrow and shallow view of the future provided by other artificial intelligence systems.
In summary, the defining features of Intuality.AI are:
- An artificial general intelligence system with a fixed core logic and parameters between applications.
- Simultaneous processing of thousands of inputs of dissimilar real-time data of any frequency, scale and units.
- Outputs landscapes of near- and far-future predicted events with directive alerts for high probability events.
- Uses Objective data within an environment of Influencer data to define an application’s rich environment for higher quality decision making.
- Determines what input data are relevant, which significantly reduces the intellectual and computing resources needed to use the Intuality software system.
- Easy to use with minimal training.
- Small software footprint, for example 8 MB required for a 100 input data series.
- Uses only live memory with no iterative access necessary to historical databases.
- Scalable to run on central servers to mobile devices, including wearables.